Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Day 9 - 30 Day Miracle Morning Challenge

Day 9, still no sign of my marathon post
 I am becoming master of procastination. Woke up on time and did my daily routine. Till struggling with my legs, so I just went for slow walk in morning. For a change, I started listening to an audio book while walking. Rich dad poor dad, walked for an hour and was completely hooked up to the book.

I was not as open minded as I thought. I always used to think that morning walk or run should be done while listening to surrounding sound, ie no headphones. I used to see people with headphone and say to myself - this is not the correct way to start your morning. Today that view changed as I too had a headphone with an audio book playing on. There might be people listening to songs, prayers, audio books and may be no music at all. Ie using headphone only for noise isolation.

Need to be more open minded and less judgemental. Good Night Readers !!

No comments:

Post a Comment