Friday, January 13, 2017

Day 5 - 30 Day Miracle Morning Challenge

This is Sandeep reporting live from Mumbai :)

Like everyday, today also my eyes opened up at 4:30 an. Went back to sleep and woke up at 5 am. Prayed and meditated and then read. Today I read for 40 mins, it was too dark at 6 in Mumbai to go out for run. Not having my regular running shoes, I decided to keep my run short. Ran for 5 kms. I am so used to Chennai now, that I found my route too congested and polluted. So the breathing was somewhat hard.

Had tea made by mom to kick start my day. I am certainly late today in completing my SAVERS. It is 9 am and I am chatting with parents and Uncle and at the same time blogging. I have many products on my list to shop today, hopefully I should be able to buy them all. There is a cat that comes in our building everyday and we try to feed her milk everyday. Today I went down to pour the milk in her bowl. It was 6 am and complete dark outside. i went near to the wall and heard some meow meow and realised she was close to my feet. I was 4 step away from the bowl and she just leaped up on the wall and started giving angry looks to me. I thought she is gonna attack me any moment and so I just kept the glass there and she started drinking from that itself. I took 2 steps close towards the bowl to bring it close but she didn't let me go there too. So finally I stopped and went on for my run. Crazy Cats.

This time Mumbai Marathon team provided singlets to all marathon runners. Asics singlets, sleeveless and blue colour. It is one of the best running jersey I have ever had and I am planning to run my this year marathon in the same. Need to buy new running shoes too. It is said and believed that you should never try anything new on race day,I too believe it. So, I am going to have one or two short runs in this new kit and head on for the race.

Thank God Its Friday !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment