Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Day 17 - 30 Day Miracle Morning Challenge

Good Morning !!

It was tiring, rather i felt sleepy after lunch yesterday. May be it was the effect of waking up early. Gradually I should get used to it. In the evening done some technical reading too. Again started making salad saute for dinner. Plan to have that dinner atleast 4 times a week. I am waiting to get back to normal work routine, ie next week, then only I will be able to see the positive/negative effect of Miracle Morning.

Today - Woke up on time and did all the planned tasks. Cycled fo about 35 mins, 15+ kms at 90% effort. Cycle needs some maintenance to make it go faster. As of now it doesn't matter even if I feel bit sleepy in the second half of the day as long as I am following my morning routine. It holiday at work tomorrow and so I will be having more time to relax and cover up on my sleep. Need to make list of affirmations that I should be using in morning. Visualisation board - have to make one, but too lazy to do so.

Have Wonderful Wednesday Folks !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment