Monday, January 9, 2017

Day 1 - 30 Day Miracle Morning Challenge

Good Morning Folks :)

Woke up at 5 am,prayed and meditated for about 15 mins. Read a book for 20 mins or so. Ran a slow 5 km and now blogging. In the past there have been time where I used to wake up at 4 or 4.30 and then go on a 8 km run, almost daily for almost a week. So, today didn't feel that extra ordinary. The main purpose of taking up this challenge is that it has outlined some 6 to-do things and for a specific period. As the days pass by, I'll be telling more about those 6 to-do tasks.

I was very close to hitting the snooze button when it started waking me up at 5 am. After putting up the alarm, I sat on bed for about 5 mins and almost dozed off so lost sometime there. Anyway at the end I recalled the purpose for which the alarm was set at 5 am and went about my routine. The posts are getting shorter and shorter. The frequently I write the shorter they become. In future I take extra efforts to select a topic/theme to write on. Need to take blogging more seriously, not just an update notepad.

Need to get ready for the office, see you guys tomorrow.

Have Marvelous Morning !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment