Saturday, January 14, 2017

Day 6 - 30 Day Miracle Morning Challenge

Woke up at 6:20, almost an hour late then my intended time. I am on vacation and nothing specific to do at a specific time. I am still doing my SAVERS, a relaxed one. Reading is still left, but remaining parts are covered. Realised that hitting snooze first time is very very hard as compared to doing it second time.
Ok, so here I am in garden. My childhood mini picnic spot. I remember on Sundays my dad used to bring me here and I used to have loads of fun. I used to enjoy horse riding, camel rides, popcorn etc. With friends - we used to bring sandwich and chocolates from home and have our mini picnic. It is just 300 meters from our building but as a small kid, it was a great place to celebrate.
Now the things/infrastructure has changed a lot. Mornings have become too crowded here as people have become more health conscious. The laughing club comprising of oldies goldies is still functional. Some basic exercise equipments have been set up for senior citizens and it is motivating to see them make use of this facility. A new skating ring has been opened in the park, how desperately I missed it during my training days. What is more exciting is that a kid was actually learning to skate there. All these sites are simply motivating.
Either the situation has drastically changed in last 10 years or my way of looking at things. May be both have changed, nonetheless it is motivating.
In my next post I'll try to focus on the mental talk I am having with regarding tomorrow's Marathon ! It is going to take each ounce of Mental toughness in me to cross the line, since there is no physical strength as of now due to lack of training and training discipline.
Happy Pongal
Happy Sankrant
Happy Weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment