Saturday, January 28, 2017

Day 20 - 30 Day Miracle Morning Challenge

Woke up on time as always. Did prayer and other stuffs. Went for long 80kms cycle ride with one of my friend. Today i had decided to not drink water or take any food intake for the entire route and that made the ride difficult. Bought my first cycling short and a jersey too. Jersey is tight and I can my Stomach bulging out, motivating me to thin myself :P

Talked with my Bestie at night for sometime - Highly Motivating. Finally I have got hold of two books that I wanted - Miracle Morning and You are a Badass. Starting with miracle morning first. Tomorrow is day 21 - ie the next phase of 30 day challenge. it is called unstoppable. Also there is a big match coming up tomorrow - May be match of 2017 for me :)

Ending my short update for now. Good Night Readers !!

No comments:

Post a Comment