Friday, January 27, 2017

Day 19 - 30 Day Miracle Morning Challenge

Woke up on time and did my prayers, affirmations and visualisations. After that instead of going for swim, I went to bed again just to wake up at 6:45. Finished my reading part in the morning only. I decided to go swimming in the evening, but had to skip to watch Nadal's Australian open semi-final.

Marathon match, just shy of 5 hours. Finally Nadal won and after a real long time it will be Federer and Nadal in a grand slam final, so called Super Sunday. So plan for tomorrow - go swim and cycling in the morning. Total of 1 hour to 90 mins, depending on mood and also weather. Looks like it might rain in the morning and I would Love to go for a cycle ride in that rain.

Happy Weekend Friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment