Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Day 10 - 30 Day Miracle Morning Challenge

Finally the first phase ends and today my SAVERS went for a toss. Woke up late, no reading or exercising. Author Hal Elrod talks about the power of the phrase - Can't Change It. I think I should accept what happened today, ie waking up late. I can't change what happened, forget it and focus on present to make a better tomorrow. Going back to Chennai tomorrow, morning flight. Not sure how my miracle morning will go tomorrow.

I feel tired and exhausted. Not sure if I will be entering my work place with renewed energy or same old enthusiasm. The post on marathon is still pending. The next 10 days ie day 11 to 20 are suppose to be uncomfortable. Also I will resume my training session on my new bike. I'll give more updates about my new bike (cycle) once I master it.

No comments:

Post a Comment