Thursday, January 19, 2017

Day 11 - 30 Day Miracle Morning Challenge

Woke up on time, did my prayer and slept back again. Didn't read any book but heard Rich Dad Poor Dad audio book for more than 90 mins. Came back to office after a week and got some new assignments to complete. As always, my work quality still needs lot of improvement.

Btw, this post comes from my friends new laptop. Using a Dell after a really long time. Marathon done, vacation done and January almost done. Time to look at yearly resolutions. One of the last years resolution was to do a triathlon. I bought a bike (cycle) last March and started 50 km cycling by September or so. Started swimming in May and kept on struggling with stamina. There were Sundays where I used to do 30 mins swimming (including breaks), 30 kms cycling and then around 3 kms running. Suddenly everything came to an abrupt end. The bottleneck is still swimming stamina. My plan for next 1 month is to do one activity a day. ie Swimming on day 1, then Cycling and then running the next day. I don't see much gain from this routine as of now. I also want to start on high intensity gym workouts, once or twice a week. May be after a month I should get more clarity on training plan that I should follow. In a month all my muscles should get ready for more strenuous workouts to be done in March. If not half (1.9 km Swim, 90 km Cycle, 21 km Run), I should atleast be able to do Olympic triathlon (1.5 km Swim, 40 km Cycle, 10 km Run) by December. There is a desire to improve my long distance record too. More on that in my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment