Thursday, January 26, 2017

Day 18 - 30 Day Miracle Morning Challenge

Happy Republic Day !!

60% of Miracle Morning Completed,
Woke up on time, actually slept for 10 extra mins. Did all my routines. Started the run late 6:30 am. Planned for 10 miles (16 kms) but I could achieve only 8 kms. Came back had breakfast and slept again. Finally woke up at 12, successfully wasted first half of the day.

Went out for lunch and did some grocery shopping. I wanted to see Federer and Wawrinka Australian open semifinal match. The Dish tv had some issues and was not working. Googled for live streaming links and realised that it was possible to watch the match on Sony Liv. Internet Rocks. I should have done this before to catch up on Nadal's match. Anyway, second semifinal tomorrow, but I will be in office and will miss it.

So, watched the thrilling match till early evening and again did some time pass activities :P Going out for dinner now. Not getting enough motivation to cook my own dinner, although I have all the ingredients ready to home. As I told in my previous post, 4 to 5 times a week I 'll try to make dinner and other days I 'll go out.

Have a Nice Day Tomorrow - Thank God Its Friday :D

No comments:

Post a Comment