Thursday, January 12, 2017

Day 4 - 30 Day Miracle Morning Challenge

It was just a little difficult to wake up at 5 this morning, may be coz I slept at 1 yesterday night.Also I didn't properly focus on prayer today. Too much of thoughts regarding today's travel, office work, etc. In the exercise section - I went for slow 2.4 km walk. Relaxing body and mind. Finished reading the book - Power of subconscious mind. Interesting read, explains why some of our prayers don't get answer. It also explains why we end up getting stuffs we didn't dream of. Not sure which will be the next book and what genre.

I am flying back home today evening for Mumbai marathon. Now-a-days it doesn't feel too different going home. The day of travel feels just like any other day. I am planning to cut down on sleep during this visit and spend more time with friends and parents.

In the book Miracle Morning, Hal says that most of us wake up at a particular time just because we need to be somewhere else at particular time. Like, I would wake up at 7 so that I can reach office at 8 or 8:30. So he suggest to wake up early (may be 1 hour) and do some particular tasks like meditation. Basically after waking up we should be at ease and not rush things up. Then I had one thought, now I wake up at 5 just because i need to do some tasks before going office. Is this correct thought process? Let me also remind me that past two days, my eyes used to open up at 4:30, much before the alarm. May be this is the state one needs to be. Ending my post abruptly now, since I need to finish my packing.

Happy Travelling Folks !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment