Sunday, January 22, 2017

Day 13 + Day 14 - 30 Day Miracle Morning Challenge

Another exception was made yesterday as I skipped the blog post for the day. So here it is, 2 days in one shot.

Yesterday - Woke up on time tomorrow and did all the SAVERS task except blogging. Went for 25 km cycling. It was overcast and it did drizzle at times. It was really fun to ride yesterday. After coming home I slept. Then the maid came and so had to clean my room and other stuffs. Finally I slept again, woke up had lunch and slept again. Finally took shower at 5 pm and then just relaxed, not doing much.

Today - Woke up on time ie 5 am. went for a run, was planning for 5 or 10 kms but did only 3 kms. I was listening to audio book - Rich Dad Poor Dad while running. It felt good and refreshing, takes your mind of running pain. I don't intend to make this a routine, I still prefer running with no headphones. Writing a post now and so that all the task in my SAVERS will be complete.

I restarted reading the book - Stay Hungry Stay Foolish, short stories huge impact. Still struggling with technical books, need to fix a daily time to read atleast one hour. It is just the starting inertia which is stopping me back. Once I overcome it, then the reading will be unstoppable. Still not able to find the exact reason why this inertia got built up. Either I can sit and brainstorm the reasons or just start reading a book. Choice is Mine :P

Have a Super Sunday Friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment