Sunday, December 15, 2013

Night before the Ride

Well, I made a lot of grammatical mistakes in the last post. I wish to reduce them as move ahead in this journey. This post is going to be a short one.

Its 46 past 12 in the midnight. Tomorrow is the Cyclothon day, Tour de India as it is said. Went to marriage n slept little in noon. I know I need to sleep and Sleepy I am. Anyway, keeping all this aside, I am awake and watching 'Jo jeeta wohi Sikandar'. In my friends room and writing this post through Android App.

I am excited, kick after kick it will be. 11.2 kms on Sea link and its going to be tough. We train on roads with buildings on both sides which block most of the wnd. Also, due to ittle traffic, there are frequent slow downs and rest periods. Yesterday I got a chance to drive through Eastern Expressway and I felt the effect of wind. Next time, will train myself more in match conditions.

Got a bottle fitted at last moment on front tyre clamp. So an extra 1 kg weight added. We are planning to go Kanjur to Kurla via train and then drive to BKC. We will be driving our way to insti on cycle. Have to wake up at 3.45 am and leave hostel by 4.30am. It really is going to be Legendary.

I write this post fully asleep and with half opened eye. So, sorry for typing error and grammatic errors also. Though I will like to know my mistakes.

Thank You!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment