Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Congrats Sandeep !!!

Hello Sandy,

A big bada wala Congratulations to you for your successful Cyclothon. I would also apologise for my late wishes, no excuses, just a big mistake on my part.

You surely clocked within 45 mins, but don't forget that the route was cut short by about 2 kms. Considering it as your first step in world of sports and athletics, your performance was amazing. Also driving back to college on cycle will be having lot of stories attached with it.

As I say and believe, it wasn't a one day miracle. 2 weeks of practice back home in Mulund played a major role. Going through busy streets at times and then into dark corners of Mulund, you surely had the most exciting work out session ever.

Going further, rather more further in your past and recalling your cycke days. Dad uses to come home tired, have dinner and get ready to rest. But then you would ask dad to take you on streets for cycle and he did accompany me. I remember that even back then you liked speed and dad had to run to catch up with me. Then my second cycle was also brought in same situation. I just couldn't wait and went to shop at the closing hours. So many memories, just can't write all here.

Another areq where you worked upon was your health. Pranayam was one part, but a big credit goes to mom for making dry fruit sweets. Early morning and late night Biurnvita Milk. (I don't intend to advertise it, but it is good). Giving you permission to cycle through eastern express way n on sea-link was a breakthrough in itself.

I am sure all this made your trip to sea-link possible. Also heard about many mishaps and management goof-ups. A reminder to you that you were and still are a Lucky Dude, since you didn't face any problems. Fullstop is definitely not the next stop. Journey has just begin and world of sports awaits you. Don't you dare loose your main focus, ie studies.

About your GF resolution, just a week more, i have seen her with you, be patient and all the Best for Future.

Bios!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment