Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Missed Meeting with Friend

I'l narrate as the day progressed. Due to some work in college I skipped company and directly went to college in morning. I finished with my work till noon. In the lunch I had milk shake and chat, no messing in the mess. Came back to hostel to meet my hostel mates. Here one of the friend suggested a 90 min documentary.

It goes by the name of 'The Secret'. They discuss the power of positive thought and related stuffs. It was inspiring and thought provoking. I enjoyed it and intend to implement it. It really pumped me up and it had a small part to play in what happened in the evening. It was about 4 5 pm. Went for coffee. Used my new coffee for first time.

Later on I and my friend continued with some programming and theory work. Results not matching with the numerical ones. Was a bit frustrating and tiring. Was walking towards girls hostel as I had to return my friends book. A long route it is. I tried calling my friend and no answer. Tried other friend and got a chance to talk to her.

My insti is on her way to office and I saw a small window of time when I could meet her. She said she would call back and she did. Her train was at 7.22pm and so the time window shrink to a dot. She was wiling yo miss her train but I like a fool said you carry on with your train. Then i said to myself no, I have to meet her now.

I called back and told her to call back if she misses the train. I hurried up and went to bus stop. Missed a couple of bus. All the praying anf hoping and waiting for a phone ring. I prayed that some miracle will surely delay the train. I boarded crowded 403. Here is the catch, normal days I would wait 40 mins for 403 as it drops me next to my building. Today I took a small ticket to Huma ie Kanjur station. 7.27 it was and I still waited.

Now comes the big part, something that brings Smile to my face. By now it was almost certain that she left. What caught me by surprise was a lobg queue to cross foot over bridge. Going at snail's pace. Only once before have I seen such senario. This was horrible and took 10 mibs to cross a small section. Now, all the way I prayed the she got late and at end it was I who had to face all the Music. I am sure and now even more hopeful that I will meet her. Of course this December is going to be Amazing one for me.

Don't know much of her. But I am sure she too has her side of story related to this meeting. Waiting to hear her story on our next meet.

PS- purposely I didn't mention much about my friend, since that won't have altered the effect of this post a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment