Friday, August 28, 2015

End of Two Crucial Months

Yesterday was the best day to write this post. The second best day is today. The two crucial months I am referring to is the vacation period just before joining. It was supposed to be filled with running, reading, juggling n self discovery. Well I pretty much scored average in all and didn't clear Japanese language proficiency test N5 (basic level). Currently I am waiting for document verification n joining process of my first full fledged job. It was all exciting yesterday n the emotions would have been visible in the post. But at this moment I am waiting, and I wonder if waiting will ever be exciting. Just amused at how many yeaes in all do we spend waiting. . .So the mood of the blog might be OK OK and to the point.

Let's us brush through the summary of previous 2 months. By July end I was running 10 miles easily n regularly and then came august. Hardly ran for 7 8 days in all and the longest run was just 5 miles. I never was worried about my tummy till today, all thanks to August andmy laziness. Its not just laziness.. Running with mind of meditation explainswhy we loose track of our goalsand how to make a come back. By reading that book I realised I was bring over ambitious and also lost track of my goal and motivation. Will talk about my revised goals latter. Juggling - didn't work a bit and so no improvements. Reading - I finally finished Nelson Mandela's book about long walk to freedom. Ordered half a dozen new books and read a couple of them. Self discovery - I discovered my hidden love for sleep , just joking..

Waiting - that is what this post was all about to be. While travelling too we are waiting for our destination but we call it as travelling time. May whenever or wherever we queue up, we easily classify it as waiting. Its like I am ready to eat but waiting for food to arrive. I am all set and ready to go, but waiting for bus. Had to take a break to get some prints, but still waiting.

One aspect about writing on mobile is that I feel the post is big n too much is written n on seeing it on web it seems small. Hope this is small too..

See you all in post induction post..

No comments:

Post a Comment