Sunday, August 30, 2015

An unusual Sunday long run !!

M so excited, writing about running. A quick fitness level update. August just three four 8 km runs, few hill repeats 4 km and few small runs. My year end resolution was to reduce yo 65kg from 70kg, instead I reached 75kg.. Phew, lots of fat.. I am in pune for a week and today was third day. Its full if sweets n carbs n sleep n so 75kg. In august I reached a stage where I had overcame the pain of regrets and so skipping my runs was a cake walk..

I just happy realised that only way to get out is to wake up n go running, sliw but long runsss.. Today was that day, Sunday  - famous for long runs.. There was fuel and fire to run n finally the spark was ignited by new location. Instead if outdirrs I ran indoors in treadmill. Hotel gym :).. Have heard that its easy to run in treadmill n its true. New shoes n natures natural view, I ran 10.5km in an hour. I thought I'll be tired, but no, I was refreshed n hardly exhausted.

Wanted to go on top of those hill, a small one n finally found a company to help me on my way. Man, just 100m n the exhaustion due to previous run swept in. Slow n steady we made it. Perfect beginning for Sunday. Then it was fun filled day all the way. I was expecting to be in kandivali for September n October n new location for training but that is not suppose to be.

Small tough time, almost 4 hour travelling it will be n need to fit my training schedule. More challenging is to get the fitness level back and an unlimited enthu for learning new technology.. Its gonna be Awesome !! I hope I write for next three days the same way as today. My company induction starting tomorrow..

Tough Times Never Last, Tough People Do

No comments:

Post a Comment