Monday, September 28, 2015

Weekday S01E02 - Miraculous Monday

Was able to finish off work a bit early and thus an opportunity was created for a short run that I grabbed with my welcoming arms. Around 6 kms with high intensity sprints. Something went wrong today leaving me dead exhausted for the day and as a result I am writing this second post of the series using an Android phone ;)

I would visit Shiv temple on Monday mornings and then leave for IIT. There used to be a lecture at 9.30 am, 1 hour bus travel, temple visit etc forcing me to wake up at 6 am and thus I always started the day on a torturous note. Recently the temple visits have been reduced. Today I visited a temple inside the plant and coincidently it turned out to be a Shiv temple.

Many a times Mondays would be spend thinking about the Sunday party or just relaxing to recover from Sunday funday. Nothing much happening about this day, just a warm up for fourmore days of work.

My mind is shutoff n no more ideas poring in.. Good night Readers. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment