Sunday, March 23, 2014

Day 2 and its Sunday

Waking up at 5.30am on a Sunday. Since the German classes, waking up early on Saturday and Sunday is no big deal at all. Ran two rounds from home to Sambhaji, about 4.8kms. I took some 28 mins, this pace is same as I had three months back when I started running. My personal best on this route is 12mins, and today it was 14 mins. Only positive take away today was less breathlessness. Was well in control of my breathe and hardly got tired. Speed will eventually increase soon.

Gonna meet my crush today evening. Also there is PAF (Performing Art Festival) in IITB. Aamir Khan is coming today at 11 am in campus to watch Satyameva Jayate with us and then have an interaction session, I am skipping that. I may go for cricket too. About PAF, so one of my friend (SHRI) is playing a major role in it and this is her first and last PAF performance. Action packed Sunday this is going to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment