Saturday, March 22, 2014

Day 1 starts with a rest

With about 100 days to go for Mumbai Monsoon marathon, I start off today with Rest. Actually I woke up late and never got time in the evening to go for a run. I did complete the registration process.

Why and what this is all about. What I see from here is a Long blogging season, 100 days at a stretch. I can surely write whole lot over here in this single post, but let things unfold slowly. So, the post may be short and may be sweet too.

The content will be directly related to my running statistics and how I felt about the run. Easy, hard, tiring, etc. Occasionally I may add up some other parts of my life and day to spice up the cake. Let's see how far can I get with running and along with blogging.


Sprint Sandy Sprint

No comments:

Post a Comment