Sunday, January 1, 2023

Here I go again - first post of 2023

 I know I had written a post called last post and decided not to write any more. Well I decided to come back again and now never say never again.. many many years ago i did similar thing - I announced that I am retiring from running and won’t run again etc etc only to come back and complete two marathons.. lesson learnt - never say never again..


In 2021 I had decided to fail big and feel all the emotions. I did and I did fail big at times - sometimes at work and mostly in trading. This year I am done with everything and I just want to win and be happy. Well, being happy is state of mind and I can be happy at this very instant irrespective of what’s going outside of me. So yeah, need to practice on being happy and winning big. I am just going to go out and collect the reward points of my last efforts/karma..


New year new me but this year it’s also new city. Bangalore it is - rekindling old relationship or may be starting a new one- I don’t know yet. Well, I have transitioned to more data analysis focused role and I’ll edit the blog and update the company name in a week. Tomorrow is my first day in the new office. Have been doing house hunting for past 3 days and I didn’t feel it would be this hard or time taking. 1 week from now things would be more settled and I’ll start experimenting with new routine of meditation, studies, fun with friends etc etc.


Closing of for now - but stay tuned - I am going to write a lot more this year and keep publishing it.


Happy new year folks. Resolutions - no resolutions, new year - old year doesn’t matter. Past is history, future is mystery and today is gift called present - copying master Oogway..

No comments:

Post a Comment