Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Springy Legs !!!

     This time this post is from a classroom in IITB. I am waiting for pre-placement talk to start off. Yesterday in running I could barely complete 3 kms of running. Legs just refusing to leave the ground and don't ask about the speed, it was pathetic.

     Today it was completely different. I felt like someone had attached springs to my legs. At times earlier this year, I have clocked 12 km/hr on endurance runs, today it was slight less than 10 km/hr. But I can't remember ever before feeling such light legs. I was tired about 60% of journey, but still could keep my pace throughout. Maybe the skipping along with ankle weights starting to show some effects. Only time will tell how far and fast I am able to go. Target speed of 14 km/hr is far ahead about still within the reach. Less than 90 days to go for the marathon. There is one certainty for sure, an adventurous journey is what I am going to go through.

     Nothing much to write under this title.

Run Fast, Run Long !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment