Tuesday, March 1, 2011

New Task...

i thot m d best in my tech field.. bt i lost d technical coordinator post in BAJA.. ie d RED SHIFT, our college ATV team.. after losing dat i was n m still shattered.. cant concentrate on work n studies n nthng at all..
for me TECH is d only thng i failed in dat , no other options n oppurtunity.. i started questioning my Leadership n Luck n Lyf n everthng..
den m asked to make d tym lyn of BAJA, taking inputs from seniors n under their guidance m gona make it n lukng forward to it.. lets c wht Surprises Tomorrow has for me..

1 comment:

  1. Well, almost two years when i look at this post. I Smile first of all. The time line was good. I still think I should have tried to continue with team, but no worries. Really, there is no use questioning Luck n Life and what not, You always get what you do or what you deserve. Luck rather some non rational forces may help ypu at times, but never depend on them.

    ReplyDelete