Wednesday, January 1, 2014

End Goes December

So the Awesome December comes to an end and so does my Blogging season. It was a nice month, specially till Mood Indigo. Things then went a little low, dry, boring and full of Laziness. As I write this blog, I made an increment in my Best Spent Times. It was with my Bestie and one more friend. My friend had many similarities with me, as I had discussed dozens of time with my Bestie, but today when we sat to discuss, we could hardly find two to three points. Later Rahul Dravid and few books here and there made sure that conversation went Smooth.

Had one of my Best Kaughter days today, thanks to 'Alok Nath'. Small credit also goes to Qtiyapa - TVF. Then going out for new year's dinner to end the day. Lets not talk about Dinner, already stomach is still Full. Keeping it really short and ending a wonderful month. Not sure when I will be back with my another blogging season. Stay Tune and Stay Fit !!

No comments:

Post a Comment