Tuesday, December 24, 2013

December Check List

Waiting for someone or something has gained a totally new purpose. After reading the book 'The Secret', I have started imagining and visualising things I want. Good marks, a girl friend, nice car, etc. Apart from this, blogging is also coming into picture. More than 40% of my total posts have been composed in past month.

I have started sharing my posts on facebook and also joined indiblogger. Got few good comments from my friends. Thanks to Shrutika (My Bestie) and Krishna Balaji ( My Batchmate), I realised that I make too many spelling mistakes and few grammatical errors too. Need to read my post before uploading to reduce the errors. Apart from this I got few compliments and words of encouragements too.

December check list, I will have to keep visiting my old post titled - Post from bus.

Cycling - Checked

Did lot of cycling in first two weeks of December. My other posts do cover a lot of cycling. Not much to discuss. Yesterday my Bestie took a ride on my cycle and it deserves a mention. Things were good till today morning but then had my first and last accident on my cycle. In order to overtake slow truck I went a little right and it was starting of divider at the point and I collided and I somersaulted and fell down on face. Luckily just a small knock on chin and big bend on front fork of cycle. Well, interesting part was after the crash, a young and nice looking girl, who was passing by, picked my cycle for me, while I was busy lifting myself. Then we both went on our respective destiny.

UPSC Mains - Checked (reporting what my Bestie said and including my views)

Started of good and then one bad paper and rest was as good as it can go. Papers were lengthy but not too difficult. It was the preparations and efforts that made exams not so difficult. Let her add other required details and conclusions.

Internship - Half Checked

My friend and I were very enthusiastic initially. Went there regularly but then due to some software problem over there, we started staying back in hostel. At times I stayed back home. But now we are at ending phase and we are going to finish it on high.

Mood Indigo - Double Checked

Last year I attended one evening show. This year I attended all evening shows and couple of late night shows. Fashion show, dance competition, singers, musicians, dancers, stalls and everything. My parents visited on 3 rd day mailny to see my hostel room. None of my friends visited me, but Mood I was going nice. Hours before last show, I came to know that my Bestie and my Somaiya batchmate were visiting me. Had great fun with them, Burgers and Frooti, etc. Specially the late evening walk.

Crush's Birthday - Unchecked

Its tomorrow. Nothing planned and nothing done. Not hoping for any surprising stuff tomorrow in respect to this matter.

Stopping to Flirt - Partially Checked

Unofficially I have stopped and retired from this work. Small amount and traces are still left in me. Formal resignation procedure will take place on 31st December and it will stop completely and here stops my post too. Going to go through draft to correct spelling mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment