Sunday, August 30, 2026

More on Shah Rukh Khan - Movie Similarities

Almost 6 years back I wrote --  Shah Rukh Khan - Then and Now where I highlighted the common themes Shah Rukh had across different movies or role that he played. Recently I found three more and decided to write another blog post on it - I tried to pull in images from the music videos and so they are not as sharp as earlier post..

1. The total white outfit

a. Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa (1994) - song - Ae Kash k Hum . . .

b. Anjaam (1994) - song - Badi Mushkil Hai . . . 

In both the songs we see Shah Rukh in very similar full white attire.. Just released in the same year. In Kabhi haan kabhi naa song he wears the White suit only for a short clip where he is dreaming and all.. In Anjaam movie - entire song he is in the same outfit..



2. Dancing on Car (Roof)

a. Anjaam (1994) - song - Badi Mushkil Hai . . . 

b. Rab ne Bana DI Jodi (2008) - song - Haule Haule Ho Jayega Pyaar . . . 

c. Badshah(1999) - song - Main toh hun Pagal . . . 

In the first two songs he dances on car roof for substantial amount of time. Then third one is Badshah and for a brief moment and couldn't get a better picture. It is just I remembered that song and car and so included here for completeness.



3. Dancing with Cartoon Stars

a. Yes Boss (1997) - song -Chaand Tare Tod Lau . . . 

b. Pardesh (1997) - song - Yeh Dil Deewana . . . 





No comments:

Post a Comment